Generating useful leads is an art. It is thought to be hard and not rewarding at all. However, the appearance of several establishments dedicated to this art has changed things radically and made lead generation easier to understand. Professionals from Connecting All India (CAI) have used several successful methods and techniques to draw a large number of successful prospects.
Here are some of the dos and don’ts that they’d like to share:
- Consider the niches that you’ll extract leads for. Don’t delve unplanned or you’ll have a lot of trouble organizing your leads later into different categories.
- A CAI lead professional advises that quality is king. Never give into the greed of generating a bulk of leads. It will hinder your progress of turning into an experienced lead generation professional.
- When you’re finalizing a lead, keep the communication personalized. Avoid treating them like ‘options’ lest they treat you like one. Background research is quite important and it will make your interactions with the lead easier.
- The content you’ll use to attract leads needs to be grammatically consistent, and eye-opening. It should instantly invite targeted leads to engage. Failure to produce a campaign that does not have good quality content may damage your reputation in the virtual world.
- Lead experts working with CAI suggest avoiding outbound marketing techniques like cold calling and distribution of pamphlets. Advertising on billboards and television is costly, and you can’t track them accurately.
- Your campaigns should be synchronized with important events and happenings that gather a lot of attention. For example, you can make a Facebook post featuring a product of your choice, you can share that post on your own page, thereby attracting people to interact, and drop in their details in the process.
- Use big bold infographics to reel in prospective leads.
- You should also start guest blogging as it is quite helpful for lead generation. Your blog should be relevant to the target audience and should backlink to an appropriate landing page.
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Rayma (see all)
- The scope of renewable energy in Bangladesh - June 27, 2019
- The Hidden Jewels of Old Delhi: How the City’s Early Jewellers Earned their Timeless Charm - June 17, 2019
- Rural development to pick up pace in Bangladesh - May 15, 2019