The first step in your corporate journey decides your future. Thus, the degree you plan to pursue will determine the opportunities you get. Higher education is an important part of success in today’s business world.
The world out there is a competitive one. The years you put in your education decide your chances of getting good employment opportunities. Thus, getting yourself enrolled in a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDM) becomes important.
Institutes like iFeel, Lonavala which is based in Mumbai not only offer you theoretical knowledge but also equip you with the practical aspects of learning. Let’s take a look at the reasons why PGDM degree is important to make it big in the corporate world.
- INCREASE YOUR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: A PGDM graduate is an extremely valuable asset to the organization. The competition in today’s business world has increased and a management degree can help you learn different techniques and skills. Some companies hire Management graduates and even sponsor current employees for PGDM courses.
- LUCRATIVE SALARY PACKAGES: A Management degree can land you up with high salary packages. There are firms that willingly pay for a management degree for their employees. Getting a PGDM degree is an investment that pays off in the future. In this regard, iFeel, Mumbai has an average placement record of 5.75 LPA, with the highest package around 14.89 LPA.
- NETWORKING IS THE SKILL: In the corporate world, it is highly important to build one’s network and these opportunities come by pursuing your PGDM diploma. While studying and during your internships, you tend to meet a number of people from different fields. For any management graduate, this is the chance to connect with people from the leading organizations and forge relationships beyond classrooms. One of the major benefits of getting a PGDM diploma is the networking opportunities it provides.
- KNOWLEDGE IS THE BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!: The real values of the corporate world lie in the concepts and ideas you develop during your management course. With a management degree, you not only learn about the technical terminologies but also how to practically put them to use.
- KEY TO SUCCESS – A MANAGEMENT DEGREE: A combination of work experience and a management degree can make all the difference in your life. Every company (big or small) asks for an MBA/PGDM degree. It is the basic need that is required to get hired for a certain position. There are various institutes like iFeel, which offer PGDM courses that have an impressive placement record. Their main focus is to provide an industry- integrated curriculum which prepares the students for overall leadership and entrepreneurship.