In the last 5 years, technology has become an integral part of education. Educational institutions like inlingua New Delhi have focused on different prospects of technologies to enhance the concept of interactive learning. Smart boards, presentation-based learning and mobile applications are the new definition of learning. Virtual classrooms are the latest addition to the long list of technological advancements in the country’s educational sector.
Why is it required?
Virtual classrooms target prolonged problems like accessibility and time management associated with education. Since every aspirant cannot easily travel to take classes, coaching institutes like inlingua New Delhi introduced this facility to eliminate physical presence. Consequently, students were able to save ample amount of travel time and instead, invest the same in improving their command over the language (in this case, English).
Virtual vs Traditional
- With a private space over the internet, it becomes easier for students to ask doubts. 1v1 session can be organized for conceptual as well as practice question doubts. On the other hand, students hesitate asking problems due to the physical presence of classmates in traditional classrooms.
- In contrast to the old methods, learning processes are dynamic and customized in virtual classrooms. While virtual human interaction is equally effective, interactive learning improves the student’s understanding of concepts.
- Reiterating the need of virtual classrooms, time is the fundamental difference. With no travel and physical presence, learning becomes flexible for the aspirant. As a result, it helps maintain an academic-personal balance.
Linguistic experts at inlingua New Delhi expressed that virtual classrooms require only two things: a reliable internet connection and an institute’s subscription. Absence of travel saves substantial amount of money which was earlier spent of food, fuel, and other things.
For instance, people from other countries who are trying to learn English can now take classes from a native English teacher to understand the language in depth. Virtual means that there no boundaries of culture, location or competition.
Students have access to videos of every lecture so they can replay them for improved understanding, in case of conceptual issues. In addition to that, online learning is not time-bound and an individual can study according to the comfort of their schedule.
Urgent travel plans or prior commitments do not hamper the flow of learning. Students can access the internet domain of the institute with their credentials and stay up to date with the rest of the batch.
The future will be built on the seamless integration of technology with education and virtual classroom is a testament of the same. With awareness and subsequent expansion, aspirants can take guidance as well as prepare for competitive exams from home. Hence, an exponential growth in the literacy rate of the country is highly speculated.
Latest posts by Martina Smith (see all)
- The Future of Social Enterprises in India - February 7, 2019
- Rajesh Exports registers growth, secures order worth Rs 933 crore - January 9, 2019
- Why Kukatpally Could Be The Best Location For Your Dream Home in Hyderabad - December 27, 2018