The initial public offering (IPO) market is all set to witness numerous huge releases. It is mainly due to the robust market momentum that guided Sensex and Nifty to record highs in 2021.
IPO is a process through which a private company turns into a publicly-traded company and offers shares to the public. It provides opportunities to the investors to purchase shares at a reasonable price before its upcoming IPO listing price.
Nowadays, investing in IPOs has become a quick way to make big money. Some IPOs perform competently whereas others face negative reaction from the investors.
Here is a list of Upcoming IPOs in 2021 in India:
- Kalyan Jewellers is aiming to raise around Rs 1,750 crores through its IPO and preparing to offer a fresh equity issue of Rs 1000 crores.
- Bajaj Energy’s IPO size is estimated to be around Rs 5,450 crores and the issue date is yet to be declared.
- As per the Minister of State for Finance, around 10 per cent of the LIC IPO issues will be reserved for policyholders. The Government is planning to gather funds of around Rs 80,000 crores through this IPO.
- Policybazaar’s IPO is planning to secure around $250 million. It has over 90 per cent market share which makes it the biggest online insurance company in India.
- Zomato is expected to launch an IPO in the first half of 2021. Earlier, it had acquired Uber and emerged as the leader in the food delivery industry.
- After getting approval from SEBI, Barbeque Nation is planning to come up with its IPO to a raise fresh issue around Rs 275 crores.
- Delhivery IPO is the e-logistics service provider that holds over 20 per cent of market share in its particular sector and previously it raised around 780 million in different funding rounds.
- Paytm, a leading payment company, is likely to launch its IPO this year.
- Ola, a leading cab service provider, plans to list itself into the stock market this year.
- BYJUs is the country’s leading education site and has touched new heights amid the pandemic. It is planning to go public in India and the US stock exchanges.
As per an estimate, around 30 companies are expected to go public in 2021. The companies are required to draft DRHP with SEBI for Initial Public Offer (IPO) for converting their identity from Private Limited to a Limited firm.