AMRI Hospital Dhakuria, one of the fastest growing chains of private hospitals in Eastern India, has a state-of-the-art woman and child unit at Mukundapur. The hospital specializes in a number of comprehensive and seamless healthcare services. It values the health and well-being of its patients above everything and strives to enhance it and build trust-based relations with them.
The hospital has to its credit a dedicated team of proficient doctors, nurses, technicians and patient service staff. The AMRI Institute of Woman and Child has raised the bar of medical care with its healthcare services. It is well-equipped with facilities to provide solutions for critical and complex clinical situations for Women & Children.
The institute has:
• Full range Obstetrics & Gynecology services, including very specialized sub-specialty clinics for High-risk Pregnancy, Cancer Screening & Treatment
• In-house Full Time Gynaecology Consultants for high quality 24×7 Monitoring
• Providing painless labour facility with Epidural Analgesia
• Providing Electronic Fetal Monitoring in Labour for safety of the baby
• Customized LDRP (Labour, Delivery, Recovery & Postpartum) Suites
• Stem Cell collection
Also, the hospital is well-known for its unique approach towards its Paediatric department. The unit has a special rooming-in and mother’s accommodation facility along with virtual game stations, kids’ activity zones with 3D Arena and Aquariums. Listed below are some of the advanced facilities that the paediatric department has.
• Fully-dedicated & well-equipped PICU
• Non Invasive, Conventional, High-frequency Ventilation
• Continuous End Tidal CO2 Monitoring
• State of the art Blood Gas Machine with Lactate Value
• 24 hrs Renal Replacement Therapy
• 24 hrs Ultrasound & Echocardiography
• Ultrasound Guided Vascular Access & Pleural Drain Placement
• Blood Pressure Monitoring facility in Ambulance
• Paediatric Dialysis Unit
• Paediatric Bronchoscope Unit
• Paediatric Endoscopy Unit
Certainly, the services and facilities offered by the Woman & Child unit and the Paediatric department of AMRI Hospital Dhakuria have widened the horizon of health-care sector.
Latest posts by Aditya Bhansal (see all)
- 5 Common bone problems in children - May 11, 2018
- Mapping the history of Railways in India - May 2, 2018
- Top 5 things you ought to know about GST on real estate - May 1, 2018