Los Angeles, Jan 7 (IANS) Some indulge in fresh fruits and vegetables or salads, others stay away from dieting – Hollywood stars adopt different techniques to stay in perfect shape.
Eonline.com has shared their diet plans:
* Jessica Alba: I have the same food philosophy for myself as I do for my kids. We eat mostly lean protein and fresh fruit and vegetables, nothing processed or from a box, if we can.
* Jennifer Lawrence: I’m miserable when I’m dieting and I like the way I look. I’m really sick of all these actresses looking like birds…I’d rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life, than look great on screen and look like a scarecrow in real life.
* Gwyneth Paltrow: It is easy to get distracted by junk food when you are hungry, so keep healthy snacks to hand. On a Sunday prepare a batch of salad dressings and store them in the fridge for the rest of the week. They make a quick and easy go-to for dipping vegetables or for drizzling over chicken. Also, keep your cupboards well stocked with fresh basics to stay inspired to eat healthily.
* Tyra Banks: My nutritionist says, ‘If you bite it, write it.’ Writing down everything that you put in your mouth really helps.
Latest posts by (see all)
- SoftBank is holding talks with the Bharti Airtel for buying up shares in its telecom business - August 14, 2019
- Future-forward education: The importance of tech-driven personalized learning in schools - August 11, 2019
- From Football to Sprinting: Hima Das’ story will make every Indian proud! - July 30, 2019