The entire human anatomy rests on the basic skeletal structure consisting of 206 bones. Now while that’s a lot to count, we don’t even realize them working together. We are able to perform our daily chores and live a comfortable life only because our bones work in combination with each other. We stay oblivious to these dynamics until one of the bones develops a problem. This could be because of regular wear and tear or an injury, but the fact remains that bone injuries are pretty easy to sustain. Orthopaedics department at Panacea Hospital actively guides people about taking good care of their bones.
The Orthopaedics department at Panacea Hospital, Bangalore, consists of a team of highly qualified and seasoned Orthopaedics trained at some of the finest medical institutes in the world. They lend their extensive knowledge to all bone related concerns, ranging from tendon problems to fractures and bone density deterioration.
The Orthopaedics also work towards creating awareness by imparting right knowledge in order to take good care of the bones. Panacea Hospital conducts regular awareness programs and bone health related camps for general public in order to identify bone problems, susceptible or sustained, at an early stage. Orthopaedic Department at Panacea Hospital also has an expertise in taking care of bone related issues.
Panacea Hospital has the following facilities to take care of all the bone related problems:
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Surfacing / Hip Resurfacing Surgery
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement Surgery
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Surgery for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries (ACL Reconstruction)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Fractures & Sprains, Complex Trauma Services
- Paediatric Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine
Latest posts by Panacea Hospital (see all)
- Urology Department to take care of your kidneys - November 21, 2015
- Orthopaedics Dept. at Panacea Hospital helps you take good care of the bones - October 21, 2015
- Gynecomastia is not a disease says doctors of Panacea Hospital - September 1, 2015