Eating food with high nutritive value is imperative for good health. It is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle. Haldiram’s Nagpur, one of the leading manufacturers of Indian snacks and sweets highlights that the food that you eat is much more important than you think, as the entire functioning of your body depends on it.
Haldiram’s Peanut chikki is considered to be very healthy and nutritious. It is made from pure Jaggery and Peanuts. It is the best option to appease your food craving and a perfect replacement of chocolates. Peanut chikki are a good source of energy and are rich in a number of nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins. Here are some of the major health benefits offered by Peanut chikki.
1. Rich in energy
Peanut chikki by Haldirams Nagpur is a good source of energy as it contains vitamins, minerals, nutrients and anti-oxidants.
Peanut chikki by Haldiram’s Nagpur is effective in increasing the good cholesterol in the body. It also helps in reducing the bad cholesterol. The mono-unsaturated fatty acids especially oleic acid present in peanuts lowers the risk of coronary diseases.
3. Growth and development of the body
Peanuts are rich in proteins, the essential building blocks of all tissues and organs of the body. Being rich in amino acids, Peanut chikki helps in the overall growth and development of body.
4. Eliminates the risk of Stomach Cancer
Peanuts are rich in Poly-phenolic anti-oxidants. The risk of stomach cancer is reduced by P-Coumaric acid as the production of carcinogenic nitrous-amines is controlled by it.
5. Fights against various diseases
Peanuts are rich in various beneficial nutrients and help in reducing the risk of severe diseases related to heart and nerves. It also fights against Alzheimer’s disease and various infections.
Peanut chikki by Haldiram’s Nagpur also contains Jaggery, which is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar. It is made from unrefined sugar, and is obtained by boiling raw, concentrated sugar cane juice till it solidifies. It offers a number of health benefits, such as:
• Jaggery helps in preventing constipation as it aids in the process of digestion. The digestive enzymes present in our body are activated by it. Thus, it is recommended to eat jiggery after a meal for the proper digestion of food.
• Due to its ability to cleanse your body, Jaggery acts as a detox and helps in cleansing the harmful toxins from the body.
• It is a good source of antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium, which help in reducing the effects of ageing.
• Jaggery enhances the body’s immunity power and boosts it’s resistance against infections.
• It helps in combating the PMS symptoms like mood swings, menstrual cramps and abdominal pain.
• Jaggery is a good source of minerals, mainly iron with traces of other mineral salts.
• It is also used as a sweetening agent, which sweetens your food in a healthy manner, and provides good amounts of energy and nutrition.
Keeping in mind the extensive benefits offered by Peanut chikki by Haldiram’s Nagpur, it is recommended to include it in your everyday diet in order to make no compromise on your health and nutrition.