New Law College,Pune will be a building block for young law students and shall be a vivacious initiative of young law students to contribute in the field of law.
Law College focuses on issues related to Administrative Law, Civil Procedure Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Domestic Law, Economic Law, Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Law, Private International Law, Public International Law, Media Law, E-commerce, Banking, Insurance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, and emerging trends in allied subjects.
The Following Research Excellence :
- Recognized under 2f & 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956 for financial assistance in research and development.
- The College has 5 prominent Research Centre: The Euro-American Legal Study and International Research Centre, International IPR Research Centre, Legal Research Centre, Cyber Security Centre and The Free Family Legal Aid Clinic.
- International Research Collaborations&Linkage: MOU’S with renowned Foreign Universities like UK & USA. Academic Linkages with Oxford and Harvard University, Research collaboration with industries and NGO’s.
- Research Committee for Ph.D Programme.
- Major research projects, Minor Research projects and National Seminars exclusively sponsored by University Grants Commission.
- Centre for Continuous Legal Education.
- Promotion of Faculty participation in research through financial assistance, study leave & best research culture.
- Advancing Funds for Sanctioned Projects.
- Free consultancy through free legal aid in the matters of family law, dishonor of cheque, domestic violence, consumer matters, environmental issues, public interest litigation, criminal matters, revenue matters, IT& Law and right to information,IPR.
- Compulsory research as a part of curriculum for UG, PG & Diploma courses.
- Association with social scientist, legal jurist & judges from Supreme Court & High Courts.
- Promotion of international standard of legal research through international mooting.
- Research facility of international standards with-
- Rich Library of worth ₹ 1.6 crore with Computer Cell.
- Online Legal database – MANUPATRA, LEXISNEXIS, WESTLAW, SCC Online, etc.
- Conferences and Seminars: Promotion of faculty and students for participating at international & national conferences in the emerging areas of law.
- Establishment of Planning and Research Board.
- Upholding the dignity of human being through community services & legal literacy programmes.