Over the years, New Zealand has catapulted itself to be a top contender for the best countries to be in. What New Zealand, as a country, offers its residents is truly remarkable. It has always been the land of opportunities, perhaps that’s why it has always been a preferred choice for the immigrants. The country specializes in the most prestigious teaching areas with great scope in the employment market. It is also one of the leading host countries for higher education across the globe. There are just over 4 million people who reside in the country, and it is one of the safest places to live in the world. The economy is actually incredibly stable, the cost of living is low, and the government is more stable (and less argumentative) as compared to other countries. This is one of the major reasons that immigration is embraced.
Apex Visas, one of the leading immigration and visa consultants in India highlights that if one is planning to study here full time for more than three months he’ll need a student visa.
The Student visa requirements include:
- an offer of place from an educational institution approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- a written guarantee from an institution or person that suitable accommodation is available to you in New Zealand (if you’re under 18 years)
- evidence of sufficient funds to live on while you are studying
- a return air ticket to your country, or evidence of sufficient funds to buy one.
Latest posts by Vikas Goyal (see all)
- New Zealand: a plethora of opportunities for higher education - June 21, 2016
- Apex Visas is a one stop solution for all student visa requirements - June 13, 2016
- Apex Visas : Canada, the safest and ideal place to live - May 23, 2016