Buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make in life. You will spend almost all of your savings and then take additional loan to get a dream house for yourself. GK Shelters strongly recommends that a thorough research must be done before buying a property. Take your time, analyze all the pros and cons and get the sum right. There is nothing which is even remotely close to the pain you are subjected to when you make a wrong choice when buying a house. GK Shelters bring to you a few steps that you must keep in mind before buying a property:
- Choose the agent wisely: Choosing the right real estate agent is exactly like choosing a stallion in a war. If you choose the right one, half the battle is won, but if you err, then the consequences will be high. First of all, understand whether you need an agent. If you think you can do the house hunting on your own, then good for you. But if not, then you have to be extremely careful. Choose an agent that is registered and has a good reputation in the market. By doing a little research on your end, you will be helping yourself a great deal.
- Keep an eye for detail: It is always important to read between the lines. The developer might have snuck some clause in there somewhere which might do you more harm than good.
- Ask what all is included: a major chunk of expense in spent on the hidden charges. Get yourself cleared on this. Be vigilant and ask as many questions as you wish to.
- Thorough inspection: GK Shelters strongly recommend that you must inspect the apartment at your own free will. Check each and every material until you are satisfied. Delve into the details. More knowledge is always beneficial.
Latest posts by Bhushan (see all)
- ‘No increase in guidance value for properties this financial year’ : GK Shelters - December 22, 2015
- GK Shelters on How to buy a new Construction Property - October 14, 2015
- Redefine comfort at GK Golden City by GK Shelters - September 30, 2015