The Award/s of an individual or an organisation, simply orchestrate the person’s efforts, efficiency, effectiveness and dedication towards his/her work. When a concerned authority or organisation felicitates an individual or an organisation, that means that the entity has recognised the work of that former individual or entity worthy enough to get the requisite acknowledgement on a particular platform.The untiring efforts of Jignesh Shah did not only fetch him and his companies good results but also made him eligible to receive the ‘votes of thanks’ for his contribution by a number of groups and agencies, to bringing a change in the industry.
Jignesh shah started with crafting a digital platform for trading purposes, which is renowned as Financial Technologies (India) Limited (FTIL) today and one by one, he kept on setting up new entities that catered the needs of the society. A number of people recognised his efforts and contribution to the society. Hence they thought to thank him their own way. That is why Jignesh Shah has a long list of awards and felicitations, which started coming in a decade back. These awards are as follows:
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council (MEDC) honoured Jignesh Shah with ‘Entrepreneur of the Year 2005 – 2006 Award’ on June 06, 2006, in Mumbai.
- Priyadarshani Academy felicitated Jignesh Shah with ‘Priyadarshani Global Award 2006’, on September 19, 2006, in Mumbai
- Congressman of New York State, Joseph Crowley, who is also a member of the House Committee on Financial Services, honoured Jignesh Shah with ‘US – India Businessman of the Year 2005 – 06 Award’, on November 15, 2006, in the USA
- Felicitated with ‘Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2006 Award’ on November 16, 2006, in Mumbai
- Rotary International District 3140 acknowledged Jignesh Shah’s contribution in giving new meanings to entrepreneurship and presented ‘Rotary International’s Global Social Entrepreneur Award’ to him, on January 14, 2007, in Mumbai
- During 14th World Marketing Congress, Institute of Marketing and Management of New Delhi presented ‘IMM Award for Excellence 2007′ to Financial Technologies (India) Limited (FTIL) as Top Organisation and Jignesh Shah, as the impeccable Chairman and Managing Director of FTIL, on January 16, 2007, in New Delhi
- Jignesh Shah received ‘Gurjar Ratna Award’ on January 17, 2007, at Ahmedabad by then Minister of Industry Commerce and Small-Scale Industries, Rajesh Jeetah.
- During SME Summit 2007, in Mumbai, Jignesh Shah was rewarded with ‘Global SME Summit ITC India Award’
Latest posts by Sameer Sharma (see all)
- How MBA at Woxsen School of Business could be ideal for today’s management aspirant - July 1, 2019
- Hope to win staggering 1 million rupees in Diwali Rummy Tournament - October 29, 2016
- Brag About Results, Not Just Efforts, believes Jignesh Shah founder of FTIL - September 29, 2016