Are you troubled by arthritis that has reached an advanced stage?
Or is it a knee injury that stalled your mobility and causing unbearable pain? An experienced orthopedic surgeon might recommend Total Knee Replacement Surgery to cure the severe stiffness of your joints. It will further relieve you off the excruciating pain.
Knee replacement is a surgical procedure to substitute the inflamed knee joint with metal and plastic parts. You might consider undergoing knee replacement surgery if:
- There is persistent pain in your knee
- You experience extreme joint stiffness while sitting, walking, climbing stairs, etc.
- Walking without a cane or an aid seems impossible
- Physiotherapy, steroid injections, anti-inflammatory medications, weight loss, or other non-operative treatments have failed to alleviate the pain and improve your knee’s functioning
If you are facing similar problems and in dire need to consult the best medical practitioner to know all about knee replacement surgery, we are here to help! Following is the list of the Top 5 Knee Replacement Hospitals in India.
- MGS Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
Highly-qualified and experienced surgeons from the Department Of Orthopedics at MGS Hospital (Delhi) specialize in performing effective advanced arthritis surgeries like total knee replacement. Backed by state-of-the-art medical equipment and tools, surgeons at MGS Hospital possess expertise in curing pain and immobility associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, geriatric problems, spinal disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, or congenital and other deformities.
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
Keeping pace with international medical advancements, standards and treatments, the orthopedics department at PGIMER has made its mark globally. It is the first hospital in North India to initiate joint replacement surgery. The institute has some of the best doctors and orthopedic surgeons that specialize in arthroscopy, sports medicine, trauma, and spine surgery.
- Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad
A renowned name in the health care domain, Shalby Hospital is known for its strong team of orthopedic surgeons and doctors, world-class infrastructure and high-quality orthopedic treatments at affordable rates. The hospital has to its credit more than 50,000 successful joint replacement surgeries till date.
- Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics (SIOR), Pune
The 1972-built SIOR is a pioneer of exemplary orthopedic treatments in Pune. Hi-tech infrastructure, ethical medical practices, round-the-clock orthopedic emergency services, and a qualified team of orthopedic specialists and surgeons form the backbone of SIOR.
- Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore
Comprehensive care approach and modern infrastructure facilities have enabled Sparsh Hospital to provide the best orthopedic treatments like knee replacement (surgical and non-surgical) in and around Bangalore. It houses an esteemed panel of doctors that includes joint replacement experts, shoulder surgery & sports medicine consultants, and qualified orthopedic surgeons.
Latest posts by Anant verma (see all)
- AMRI Hospitals becomes the Official Health Partner of AIFF 4-Nation Women’s Gold Cup 2019 - February 26, 2019
- Republic Day is a celebration of unity in diversity, says Motivational speaker Dr Sundeep Kochar - January 26, 2019
- Ideal leads, delivered by Psychographics - October 25, 2018